Second Opinions on Diabetes from the #2 Hospital in the World
We offer virtual second opinions on diabetes from our world-renowned expert specialists.
Peace of Mind for Diabetes Patients
Diabetes is a complex condition that requires careful management and treatment. If you’ve been diagnosed with diabetes, seeking a second opinion from an expert specialist can provide you with peace of mind and personalized recommendations for your care. The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic has experienced specialists who can review your case and offer virtual second opinions from the comfort of your own home.
World-Class Expertise in Diabetes Management at Cleveland Clinic
At the Diabetes Center, part of the Cleveland Clinic’s Endocrinology & Metabolism Institute, we’re committed to providing high-quality healthcare to patients suffering from diabetes and endocrine disorders. Our team is composed of endocrinologists, certified diabetes educators, dietitians, and mental health professionals who work collaboratively to provide comprehensive and personalized care. Recognized as a leading center in diabetes care and education, we are dedicated to empowering our patients through knowledge and patient-centered care.
Can The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic Provide Second Opinions on All Types of Diabetes?
Absolutely. Our expert specialists can provide second opinions on all forms of diabetes, including:
- Type 1 diabetes – A chronic condition where the pancreas produces little or no insulin.
- Type 2 diabetes – The most common type of diabetes, where the body resists the effects of insulin or doesn’t produce enough to maintain normal glucose levels.
- Gestational diabetes – This form of diabetes affects pregnant women, typically with no history of diabetes.
No matter the type of diabetes you’re dealing with, our expert specialists will provide a thorough review of your case and offer personalized recommendations for managing your condition.
Fast and Efficient Expert Recommendations
Dealing with diabetes can cause stress and uncertainty, but we’re here to provide expert reviews of your case with an industry-leading turnaround time, letting you proceed with your treatment plan swiftly.
- You are personally matched to the Cleveland Clinic expert best suited to review your particular case.
- The Clinic team does the behind-the-scenes work, collecting medical records, lab samples, imaging, and more.
- The Cleveland Clinic expert specialist conducts a thorough review of your diagnosis and/or treatment plan.
- You’ll receive a detailed report quickly and efficiently. Most patients receive their second opinion in one to four days after all records are in hand. The end-to-end turnaround time averages under 2 weeks.
It’s fast, convenient, and secure.
When Should You Consider a Virtual Second Opinion from The Clinic for Diabetes?
Our virtual second opinions are for those who:
- Have recently been diagnosed with diabetes
- Desire additional reassurance or guidance about their health
- Have received varying opinions from different doctors
- Are considering a change in treatment or are unsure about their current treatment plan for diabetes
Of those who receive a second opinion from The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic, 92% state that they will implement their recommendations. The peace of mind that comes from knowing you’ve made the best decision for your health is priceless.
An Expert Review of Your Diabetes Diagnosis and Treatment Plan from the Comfort of Home
Getting started is as simple as registering online. You can schedule your intake visit for a later time and we’ll get started with gathering the information we need.