Second Opinions on Liver Spots from the #2 Hospital in the World
We offer virtual second opinions on liver spots from our world-renowned expert specialists.
Peace of Mind for Patients with Liver Spots
Liver spots, also known as age spots, are common skin blemishes that can cause concern due to their appearance. If you’ve been diagnosed with liver spots and have questions or concerns about your diagnosis or treatment plan, seeking a second opinion can provide reassurance and guidance. The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic offers virtual second opinions, leveraging our expertise in dermatology to provide comprehensive reviews of your case from the comfort of your home.
World-Class Expertise in Dermatology at Cleveland Clinic
At the Dermatology & Plastic Surgery Institute, we’re dedicated to providing excellent patient care for a broad spectrum of skin conditions, including liver spots. Our team comprises dermatologists, dermatopathologists, and medical aestheticians who work together to offer comprehensive and personalized care. Our Institute is one of the few in the nation that combines dermatology and plastic surgery, providing patients with a wide range of options for skin and aesthetic treatments.
Can The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic Provide Second Opinions on Liver Spots?
Absolutely. Our expert specialists can offer second opinions on liver spots, providing a thorough review of your diagnosis or treatment plan. Liver spots, while usually harmless, can sometimes resemble skin cancers like melanoma, so a thorough examination and appropriate treatment are crucial.
Fast and Efficient Expert Recommendations
Navigating health concerns can be stressful, but we’re here to help. We provide:
- You are personally matched to the Cleveland Clinic expert best suited to review your particular case.
- The Clinic team does the behind-the-scenes work, collecting medical records, lab samples, imaging, and more.
- The Cleveland Clinic expert specialist conducts a thorough review of your diagnosis and/or treatment plan.
- You’ll receive a detailed report quickly and efficiently. Most patients receive their second opinion in one to four days after all records are in hand. The end-to-end turnaround time averages under 2 weeks.
It’s fast, convenient, and secure.
When Should You Consider a Virtual Second Opinion from The Clinic for Liver Spots?
Our virtual second opinions are for those who:
- Have recently been diagnosed with liver spots
- Seek additional reassurance or guidance about their health
- Have received differing opinions from various doctors
- Are contemplating a change in treatment or are unsure about their current treatment approach for liver spots
Of those who receive a second opinion from The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic, 92% state that they will implement their recommendations. The peace of mind that comes from knowing you’ve made the best decision for your health is priceless.
An Expert Review of Your Liver Spots Diagnosis and Treatment Plan from the Comfort of Home
Getting started is as simple as registering online. You can schedule your intake visit for a later time and we’ll get started with gathering the information we need.