Second Opinions on Pancreatic Cancer from the #2 Hospital in the World
We offer virtual second opinions on pancreatic cancer from our world-renowned expert specialists.
Peace of Mind for Pancreatic Cancer Patients
If you’ve been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, you might not know where to turn. While your primary doctor is a great resource, it’s always a good idea to seek out a cancer second opinion from an expert specialist in the field. The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic can match you with a specialist who can review your case and provide personalized recommendations for treatment options.
World-Class Expertise in Pancreatic Cancer Treatment at Cleveland Clinic
The Cleveland Clinic Cancer Center is a renowned research institute, internationally recognized for its comprehensive cancer care and advanced techniques. Every year, thousands of cancer patients receive care from more than 700 specialists, including physicians, researchers, nurses, and technicians. Clinical trials and support programs are available to support patients in every aspect of their care. Our Cancer Center combines specialists from the Taussig Cancer Institute with our clinical and special experience institutes, delivering cutting-edge, world-class care.
This means that when it comes to providing a second opinion on pancreatic cancer, you can trust that our expert specialists have the knowledge and expertise to provide comprehensive and personalized recommendations.
Can The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic Provide Second Opinions on All Types of Pancreatic Cancer?
Yes—our expert specialists can provide second opinions on all types of pancreatic cancer, including:
- Adenocarcinoma – This is the most common type of pancreatic cancer, accounting for 90% of cases. It begins in the cells that line the ducts of the pancreas.
- Neuroendocrine tumors – These rare tumors develop in the hormone-producing cells of the pancreas.
- Acinar cell carcinoma – This rare type of pancreatic cancer begins in the acinar cells, which produce digestive enzymes.
No matter what type of pancreatic cancer you have been diagnosed with, our expert specialists can provide a thorough review of your case and offer personalized recommendations for treatment options.
Fast and Efficient Expert Recommendations
No more stress and no more hassle—just an expert review of your case with an industry-leading turnaround time so you can move forward with treatment right away.
- You are personally matched to the Cleveland Clinic expert best suited to review your particular case.
- The Clinic team does the behind-the-scenes work, collecting medical records, lab samples, imaging, and more.
- The Cleveland Clinic expert specialist conducts a thorough review of your diagnosis and/or treatment plan.
- You’ll receive a detailed report quickly and efficiently. Most patients receive their second opinion in one to four days after all records are in hand. The end-to-end turnaround time averages under 2 weeks.
It’s fast, convenient, and secure.
When Should You Consider a Virtual Second Opinion from The Clinic for Pancreatic Cancer?
Our virtual second opinions are for those who:
- Have recently received a diagnosis of pancreatic cancer
- Want additional reassurance or guidance on next steps for their health
- Have received conflicting opinions from different doctors
- Are considering a change in treatment or are unsure about their current treatment plan for pancreatic cancer
Of those who receive a second opinion from The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic, 92% state that they will implement their recommendations. The peace of mind that comes from knowing you’ve made the best decision for your health is priceless.
An Expert Review of Your Pancreatic Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment Plan from the Comfort of Home
Getting started is as simple as registering online. You can schedule your intake visit for a later time and we’ll get started with gathering the information we need.