Second Opinions on Cancer from the #2 Hospital in the World
We offer virtual second opinions on prostate cancer from our world-renowned expert specialists.
Peace of Mind for Prostate Cancer Patients
A diagnosis of prostate cancer can be overwhelming and confusing, especially when it comes to making decisions about your treatment. If you’re facing a difficult diagnosis or treatment plan, getting a second opinion can provide reassurance and peace of mind. At The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic, our expertly matched specialists can review your case and provide personalized recommendations tailored to your specific needs.
Cleveland Clinic: World-Class Expertise in Prostate Cancer Care
The Cleveland Clinic Cancer Center is an internationally recognized research institute providing complete cancer care and advanced techniques. More than 700 specialists, including physicians, researchers, nurses, and technicians, provide care for thousands of patients with cancer every year. Clinical trials and support programs help patients with every aspect of their care. Our Cancer Center brings together specialists from the Taussig Cancer Institute as well as our clinical and special experience institutes to continue to provide leading-edge, world-class care.
Can The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic Provide Second Opinions on Prostate Cancer?
The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic can provide second opinions on prostate cancer, including:
- Early-stage – Early-stage prostate cancers are those that are still confined to the prostate gland and have not spread to other parts of the body.
- Locally advanced – Locally advanced prostate cancers are those that have spread outside the prostate gland to nearby tissues or organs.
- Advanced/metastatic – Advanced/metastatic prostate cancers are those that have spread beyond the prostate gland to distant parts of the body, such as bones or lymph nodes.
If you’re dealing with a diagnosis of prostate cancer and want additional reassurance or guidance on next steps for your health, our expertly matched specialist can review your case and provide personalized recommendations.
Fast and Efficient Expert Recommendations
No more stress and no more hassle—just an expert review of your case with an industry-leading turnaround time so you can move forward with treatment right away.
- You are personally matched to the Cleveland Clinic expert best suited to review your particular case.
- The Clinic team does the behind-the-scenes work, collecting medical records, lab samples, imaging, and more.
- The Cleveland Clinic expert specialist conducts a thorough review of your diagnosis and/or treatment plan.
- You’ll receive a detailed report quickly and efficiently. Most patients receive their second opinion in one to four days after all records are in hand. The end-to-end turnaround time averages under 2 weeks.
It’s fast, convenient, and secure.
When Should You Consider a Virtual Second Opinion from The Clinic for Prostate Cancer?
Our virtual second opinions are for those who:
- Have recently received a diagnosis of prostate cancer
- Want additional reassurance or guidance on next steps for their health
- Have received conflicting opinions from different doctors
- Are considering a change in treatment or are unsure about their current treatment plan
Of those who receive a second opinion from The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic, 92% state that they will implement their recommendations. The peace of mind that comes from knowing you’ve made the best decision for your health is priceless.
An Expert Review of Your Prostate Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment Plan from the Comfort of Home
Getting started is as simple as registering online. You can schedule your intake visit for a later time, and we’ll get started with gathering the information we need.