Second Opinions on Brain Tumor Diagnosis and Treatment from The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic
We offer virtual second opinions on brain tumor diagnosis and treatment from our world-renowned expert specialists.
Peace of Mind for Brain Tumor Patients
A diagnosis of a brain tumor can be overwhelming, confusing, and scary. You may have questions about your diagnosis, treatment options, or prognosis. Or you may simply want confirmation that you are receiving the best care possible.
At The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic, we understand the importance of a second opinion when it comes to such a serious condition. Our expertly matched specialists can review your case and provide personalized recommendations tailored to your specific needs and goals.
Cleveland Clinic: World-Class Expertise in Brain Tumors
The Rose Ella Burkhardt Brain Tumor and Neuro-Oncology Center is a nationally recognized leader in the diagnosis and treatment of primary and metastatic spine, nerve, and brain tumors, and their effects on the nervous system. Annually, the Burkhardt Brain Tumor Center physicians record approximately 8,000 patient visits and perform more than 900 surgeries.
Can The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic Provide Second Opinions on All Types of Brain Tumors?
The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic can provide second opinions on any kind of brain tumor, including:
- Gliomas – Gliomas are the most common type of brain tumor. They form from glial cells in the brain and spinal cord.
- Meningiomas – Meningiomas are tumors that develop in the membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord.
- Pituitary tumors – These tumors grow from cells in the pituitary gland, which is located at the base of the skull.
- Medulloblastomas – Medulloblastomas are a type of brain tumor that mainly affects children. They start in the lower back part of the brain and can spread to other parts of the body.
- Acoustic neuromas – Acoustic neuromas are benign tumors that develop on the nerve connecting the ear to the brain.
No matter what type of brain tumor you have, our expert specialists can provide a thorough review of your case and offer personalized recommendations for treatment options.
Fast and Efficient Expert Recommendations
No more stress and no more hassle—just an expert review of your case with an industry-leading turnaround time so you can move forward with treatment right away.
- You are personally matched to the Cleveland Clinic expert best suited to review your particular case.
- The Clinic team does the behind-the-scenes work, collecting medical records, lab samples, imaging, and more.
- The Cleveland Clinic expert specialist conducts a thorough review of your diagnosis and/or treatment plan.
- You’ll receive a detailed report quickly and efficiently. Most patients receive their second opinion in one to four days after all records are in hand. The end-to-end turnaround time averages under 2 weeks.
It’s fast, convenient, and secure.
When Should You Consider a Virtual Second Opinion from The Clinic for a Brain Tumor?
Our virtual second opinions are for those who:
- Have recently been diagnosed with a brain tumor
- Are unsure about their diagnosis or want confirmation that they are receiving the best care possible
- Want additional guidance on treatment options or are considering a clinical trial
- Have received conflicting opinions from different doctors
Of those who receive a second opinion from The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic, 92% state that they will implement their recommendations. The peace of mind that comes from knowing you’ve made the best decision for your health is priceless.
An Expert Review of Your Diagnosis and Treatment Plan from the Comfort of Home
Getting started is as simple as registering online. You can schedule your intake visit for a later time, and we’ll get started with gathering the information we need.