Second Opinions on Cancer from the #2 Hospital in the World
We offer virtual second opinions on all forms of cancer from Cleveland Clinic’s world-renowned expert specialists.
Peace of Mind for Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment
From the common to the complex, cancer can be difficult to manage. A second opinion from The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic provides insight and guidance so you can make the best decisions for your health.
Whether you’ve recently been diagnosed or have been living with cancer for some time, we’re here to help. Direct access to top cancer experts at Cleveland Clinic can provide much-needed peace of mind—quickly and efficiently.
Cleveland Clinic: World-Class Expertise on Cancer
The Cleveland Clinic Cancer Center is an internationally recognized research institute providing complete cancer care and advanced techniques. More than 700 specialists, including physicians, researchers, nurses, and technicians, provide care for thousands of patients with cancer every year. Clinical trials and support programs help patients with every aspect of their care. Our Cancer Center brings together specialists from the Taussig Cancer Institute as well as our clinical and special experience institutes to continue to provide leading-edge, world-class care.
Second Opinions on Every Form of Cancer
From common forms of cancer like breast, skin, or prostate cancer to rare conditions like pancreatic or brain cancer, our specialists have vast experience and knowledge in diagnosing and providing treatment recommendations for all types of cancer.
- Carcinoma – This type of cancer affects organs and glands, such as the lungs, breasts, pancreas, and skin. Carcinoma is the most common type of cancer.
- Sarcoma – This cancer affects soft or connective tissues, such as muscle, fat, bone, cartilage, or blood vessels.
- Melanoma – Sometimes cancer can develop in the cells that pigment your skin. These cancers are called melanoma.
- Lymphoma – This cancer affects your lymphocytes or white blood cells.
- Leukemia – This type of cancer affects the blood.
You can be confident that your expertly matched specialist has seen conditions like yours many times before and is familiar with the most effective diagnostic techniques and treatment options.
Fast and Efficient Expert Recommendations
No more stress and no more hassle—just an expert review of your case with an industry-leading turnaround time so you can move forward with treatment right away.
- You are personally matched to the Cleveland Clinic expert best suited to review your particular case.
- The Clinic team does the behind-the-scenes work, collecting medical records, lab samples, imaging, and more.
- The Cleveland Clinic expert specialist conducts a thorough review of your diagnosis and/or treatment plan.
- You’ll receive a detailed report quickly and efficiently. Most patients receive their second opinion in one to four days after all records are in hand. The end-to-end turnaround time averages under 2 weeks.
It’s fast, convenient, and secure.
When Should You Consider a Virtual Second Opinion from The Clinic for Cancer Condition?
Our virtual second opinions are for those who are:
- Diagnosed with a serious or advanced form of cancer
- About to make a major decision about a medical next step like surgery
- Considering a treatment that involves risk or has significant consequences
- Dealing with a condition that isn’t improving or is getting worse
- Confused about or struggling with a medical challenge
92% of those who receive a second opinion from The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic state that they will implement their recommendations, whether that’s continuing with their current treatment plan or beginning a new course of treatment.
Discover a More Efficient Path to Getting Better
Get started by registering online today. You can schedule your intake visit for a later time and we’ll get started with gathering the information we need.