Second Opinions on Urological Conditions from the #2 Hospital in the World
We offer virtual second opinions on various urology conditions from our world-renowned expert specialists.
Peace of Mind for Urology Patients
If you have been diagnosed with a urology condition, seeking a second opinion can provide reassurance and guidance as you navigate your treatment options. From bladder cancer to kidney stones, our expertly matched specialists at The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic can review your case and provide personalized recommendations tailored to your specific needs.
Cleveland Clinic: World-Class Expertise in Urology Care
Cleveland Clinic’s Glickman Urological & Kidney Institute is recognized worldwide for excellence in patient care, teaching, and research. The institute provides innovative treatments in urology and kidney medicine, including minimally invasive, scarless options for urologic procedures and medical management of kidney disease. Our expertise means that we’ve seen it all and can offer second opinions on even the most complex urology cases.
Can The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic Provide Second Opinions on Urology Conditions?
The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic can provide second opinions on various urological conditions, including:
- Bladder cancer – This is a type of cancer that occurs in the bladder, the organ that holds urine.
- Kidney cancer – This is a type of cancer that starts in the kidneys, which are responsible for filtering waste from the blood.
- Enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia) – This condition occurs when the prostate gland grows larger than usual and can cause urinary problems in men.
- Kidney stones – These are hard deposits of minerals and salts that form inside the kidneys and can cause pain when passing through the urinary tract.
No matter what urological condition you have been diagnosed with, our expert specialists can provide a thorough review of your case and offer personalized recommendations for treatment options.
Fast and Efficient Expert Recommendations
No more stress and no more hassle—just an expert review of your case with an industry-leading turnaround time so you can move forward with treatment right away.
- You are personally matched to the Cleveland Clinic expert best suited to review your particular case.
- The Clinic team does the behind-the-scenes work, collecting medical records, lab samples, imaging, and more.
- The Cleveland Clinic expert specialist conducts a thorough review of your diagnosis and/or treatment plan.
- You’ll receive a detailed report quickly and efficiently. Most patients receive their second opinion in one to four days after all records are in hand. The end-to-end turnaround time averages under 2 weeks.
It’s fast, convenient, and secure.
When Should You Consider a Virtual Second Opinion from The Clinic for Urology Conditions?
Our virtual second opinions are for those who:
- Have recently received a diagnosis of a urological condition
- Want additional reassurance or guidance on next steps for their health
- Have received conflicting opinions from different doctors
- Are considering a change in treatment or are unsure about their current treatment plan for their urology condition
Of those who receive a second opinion from The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic, 92% state that they will implement their recommendations. The peace of mind that comes from knowing you’ve made the best decision for your health is priceless.
An Expert Review of Your Urology Condition Diagnosis and Treatment Plan from the Comfort of Home
Getting started with a second opinion from a urology specialist as simple as registering online. You can schedule your intake visit for a later time and we’ll get started with gathering the information we need.