In-Depth Case Reviews from World-Renowned Cleveland Clinic Specialists
With The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic, you have direct access to medical experts from Cleveland Clinic’s 3,500 specialists in 550+ subspecialties.
Our hassle-free experience includes the work of collecting records, reports, and lab results by our team so you can focus on your care and move forward with treatment. No travel costs, no red tape.
Become more informed about your health and more confident in the path forward for your care.
Get a second opinion from the Cleveland Clinic today.
See What Our Patients Have to Say
Global Access to Unrivaled Cleveland Clinic Expertise
You’ll have convenient, virtual access to Cleveland Clinic expertise with just a phone, tablet, laptop or desktop system. Your case is reviewed by one of 3500 expert specialists who see cases like yours daily, so you can take the next step with less doubt and greater peace of mind.
Expert Recommendations, Quickly and Efficiently
- You are personally matched to the Cleveland Clinic expert best suited to review their particular case.
- The Clinic team does the behind-the-scenes work, collecting medical records, lab samples, imaging and more.
- The Cleveland Clinic expert specialist conducts a thorough review of your diagnosis and/or treatment plan.
- Virtual meetings with a specialist erase the need for travel and travel-related costs to see a specialist.
- You get a detailed report and speaks to their Cleveland Clinic expert in two weeks or less—the industry’s leading end-to-end turnaround!
It’s fast, convenient and secure.
“My local doctor is great, but having access to a Cleveland Clinic expert to talk through my condition gave me much greater peace of mind. ”
– Breast cancer patient
A Live One-on-One Session with an Expert Specialist
A Cleveland Clinic specialist will thoroughly review all aspects of your case and provide a comprehensive Virtual Second Opinion report. In addition, you can speak directly with the expert to review recommendations, ask questions, and address any concerns.
“Thank you for getting all the records and connecting me with a Cleveland Clinic expert. I truly appreciate all your efforts on my behalf. ”
– Orthopedic patient
When Should You Consider a Virtual Second Opinion from The Clinic?
Our solutions are for those who are:
- Diagnosed with a serious condition, such as cancer
- About to make a major decision about a medical next step, such as surgery
- Considering a treatment that involves risk or has significant consequences
- Dealing with a condition or chronic illness that isn’t improving or is getting worse
- Confused about or struggling with a medical challenge